SEOUL, South Korea, March 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Crypto disclosure and transparency platform Xangle has launched the findings from its newest report Crypto Investing in 2021: Insights from 350+ Accredited Investors
From Jan. 18-28, 2021, Xangle surveyed 379 accredited buyers to raised perceive their outlook on crypto investing. Commenting on the findings, Lihan Lee, co-founder of Xangle, stated, “The survey findings confirmed our perception that accredited buyers are very enthusiastic about investing in crypto property however they’re being held again because of a scarcity of regulator safety, scams, and a ignorance and training across the trade. It is extraordinarily crucial for the trade as a complete to step up and supply this new wave of buyers with the whole lot they should guarantee they’ve a constructive expertise and proceed to take a position.”
Accredited Buyers and Crypto: Key Findings
- They’re investing extra now than earlier than COVID. Xangle found that the financial downturn of 2020 did not discourage buyers; quite they took benefit of the market lows.
- 87% learn about Bitcoin, and 70% have invested in it. Buyers are already educated about cryptocurrencies and have it of their portfolios.
- 79% are investing for long-term and short-term hypothesis. Surveyed buyers see Bitcoin as a retailer of worth that can yield excessive returns, both by means of short-term investments or by shopping for and holding.
- 72% consider Bitcoin is a bubble. Regardless of being bullish about Bitcoin, practically three-quarters consider current value heights are making a bubble that can quickly pop.
- Bitcoin would wish to stabilize for future investments. Those that have not invested in Bitcoin indicated that they need it to develop into much less risky earlier than they purchase in. For others, crypto remains to be too new of a market, or they simply have not had the fitting alternative.
- 78% consider regulators want to guard buyers extra. Survey respondents believed that the issues holding buyers again from crypto are a scarcity of regulator safety, scams, and a ignorance and training across the trade.
- 72% are very prone to put money into DeFi. Not solely are accredited buyers capitalizing on Bitcoin and different cryptocurrencies, however they need to increase their portfolio to incorporate DeFi merchandise, too.
- Bitcoin is the best choice for future returns. If survey respondents had $100,000 to take a position however needed to go away it for 4 years, 31.7% would select Bitcoin whereas 29% would go into blue-chip shares as the higher funding.
To view a full copy of the report, click here.
Xangle is a world main crypto asset disclosure platform working with world main gamers to convey information transparency by offering full-scope data on property. Xangle sources and curates on-chain information and assists in off-chain inputs and this mix of on-chain and off-chain datasets can present an entire 360-degree overview for any crypto asset.