This webinar about Cryptoasset taxation is hosted by CryptoUK and BinanceUK. Cryptoasset tax transparency continues to problem regulators, companies, and prospects alike. Our purpose for at this time’s session is to supply helpful data from specialists and professionals within the business, to additional inform the neighborhood as to such areas as obligations, points to contemplate and a number of the attention-grabbing nuances encompass crypto-asset taxation.
– Ian Taylor, Chair of CryptoUK
– Dion Seymour, Coverage and Technical Adviser and Product Proprietor for Cryptoassets, HM Income & Customs
– Josh Goodbody, Director of Development & Institutional Enterprise, Binance
– Mitchell Stein, Affiliate Professor, Ivey Enterprise College, Western College
– Shukry Haleemdeen, Director at My Accountancy Staff Ltd
Remember to additionally keep up-to-date with related UK information on our social media channels:
– Telegram: https://t.me/binance_uk
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/binanceuk
– Fb: https://www.fb.com/binanceunitedkingdom
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/firm/binance-uk
Binance UK Staff
Buying and selling cryptocurrencies entails important danger and may end up in the lack of your capital. You shouldn’t make investments greater than you’ll be able to afford to lose and you must make sure that you totally perceive the dangers concerned. Earlier than buying and selling, please consider your degree of expertise, funding targets, and search unbiased monetary recommendation if needed. It’s your duty to determine whether or not you might be permitted to make use of the providers of Binance primarily based on the authorized necessities in your nation of residence. Investments in cryptoassets should not coated by the Monetary Ombudsman Service or topic to safety beneath the Monetary Companies Compensation Scheme.